Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1. Our standard terms of sale require prepayment for all merchandise. All credit card orders require advance payment. If credit card payments are not made in advance, a 3% charge will be added.
2. If the shipment is C.O.D., the C.O.D. charge will be added to the freight bill. Cash or a cashier’s check is required for payment.
3. Approved credit accounts will be paid net 30 days. If payment is not received within 45 days, we reserve the right to withdraw any discounts and charge the full published price. Accounts that are over 30 days late will accrue a late charge at an interest rate of 1.5% per month.
4. For overdue and delinquent accounts, the customer will be responsible for any fees required to collect the money owed. This includes but is not limited to attorney fees, collections fees, travel requirements, court costs, etc.
5. All merchandise remains the property of I.T.E.M. Inc. until the account is paid in full. Until the account is paid, we reserve the right to reclaim the merchandise at any time.
Prices do not include sales and use tax. We will add sales tax on purchases within Virginia tax jurisdictions.. All sales tax will be computed at the VA rate regardless of where your company is located within the state. Companies are exempt from sales and use tax if they have a certificate of exemption on file. Out of state who pickup orders will be charged local tax.
If you are not satisfied with a product, contact us within 30 days of receipt. A refund will be arranged excluding freight charges upon inspection. Custom-cut, custom built or special items are excluded uless prior approval is obtained. Returned merchandise must be shipped in original packaging, freight prepaid, unused, and in resalable condition. BEFORE returning product, call (877) 692-5385 for a Return Merchandise Authorization. I.T.E.M. inc. inspects all returns and reserves the right to refuse credits on damaged, misused or non-resalable items.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) All returns require an RMA number which must be arranged in advance at (877) 692-5385. Please have the following information on hand when calling:
Serial number (if applicable)
Reason for return
Your only obligation is the freight charge and stocking fee where applicable, provided your return is complete with original packaging, all documentation and parts. I.T.E.M. inc. reserves the right to authorize product returns after 30 days have passed from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after this period, it is subject to a 15% restocking fee and credit will be issued toward future purchase only. Leased items are not returnable.
Copyright © 2022 International Tent & Equipment Manufacturing, Inc - All Rights Reserved.
Managed by JKO Communication Strategies, LLC